Please consult with legal authorities about the usability for hunting purposes!
In Hungary and some EU countries, the use of night vision and thermal camera products for hunting purposes is limited, and the use of devices with crosshairs and/or aiming devices is prohibited. Please find out about the regulations in force in your country and follow their changes.
The new InfiRay Geni GL35R thermal imaging scope is presented with a 12um sensor, 384 × 288 resolution and a 35mm focal length lens. With its high-quality, 1024 × 768 OLED display, it guarantees an extraordinary visual experience and high temperature tolerance. Its image is truly astonishing, the thermal image creates an almost 3-dimensional feeling due to the precision of the thermal sensor. The newly developed laser distance measuring module integrated into the device's housing has a maximum range of 1000 m. (1000 m for large objects that can be gripped stably) The accuracy of the rangefinder module is a maximum of ± 1 m up to 400 m, and a maximum of ± 0.4% above 400 m.
The designers also provided the GL35R version of the Geni series with a built-in WIFI module, an electronic compass and a motion sensor. Its high-precision 384 x 288 resolution sensor is made up of 12 μm pixels. The 35 mm optics boast an F1.0 value, which is considered a very good value for scopes.
The developers used a new thermal image processing algorithm for the GL35R, which significantly improves the quality, detail and contrast of the image you see. The new distance measuring module has become even more precise thanks to the improvement of the response frequency. The appearance of the user interface has been further optimized, which allows for an even smoother visual world to improve the user experience.
The energy supply was also further considered. With the larger, replaceable 26650 battery, the operating time can reach up to 6-7 hours. The battery can be charged in an external charger, and the included USB-C cable is used for data transfer in the case of photos and videos. In addition to this, the structure of the device housing has also become more stable, the feeling of quality is outstanding, and the accuracy has improved significantly.
In addition to the above, the new GL35R has a lot of features, including UltraClear mode, WIFI real-time image transmission, photo capture and video recording. The electronic compass, the accelerometer, the 32 GB internal memory and the already mentioned laser distance meter were all included in one device for maximum user satisfaction.
InfiRay ships its thermal imaging scope with a factory mount.
This set includes the device, 2 sets of 26650 batteries and an external charger.
Attention, if you order this product, you accept the following conditions, or by placing your order, you acknowledge the following information:
1. In Hungary, the purchased product can only be used for paintball, airsoft, and air weapons with a muzzle energy of less than 7.5 joules, for sports purposes.
2. The Buyer expressly undertakes to refrain from using the product for hunting purposes in the territory of Hungary in accordance with the 1996 LV Act on hunting.
3. It is necessary to find out about possible foreign usability in the given country!
4. Act XXIV of 2004 in force in Hungary On the basis of Section 4 (1) e) of the Firearms and Ammunition Act, it is prohibited to install a night sight on a firearm.
5. In case of resale, the Buyer informs the new owner of the provisions hereof.
6. Commercial activity with the product can only be carried out with a MKEH activity permit.